8 months ago
Receptionist & Administrator - Healthcare - Cranbrook, Kent
Salary: £18,000 p.a.
Key words: Receptionist, Administrator, Patient Advisor, Hospital, Outpatients, APAS, Radwise, APEX, Microsoft Office, Admin Assistant, Office Support, Office Administrator
Our client is a modern Hospital that has just received a multi-million pound expansion, due to this they are now have an opportunity for a Receptionist/ Administrator to join their Outpatients team in a newly created role working in a brand new reception and office area.
As the first point of contact for patients, their relatives, visitors and staff arriving to the department, it is vital that you are someone that thrives in an environment where you are dealing with people both in person and over the phone, where no two days are the same and where excellence in all we do and deliver is at the heart of everything we strive to achieve.
• Meeting and greeting patients, their relatives, visitors and staff arriving to the department
• Dealing with people both in person and over the phone
• Delivering the very highest standards of customer service in an organised and efficient way
• Using hospitals’ software applications such as APAS, Radwise, APEX and Microsoft Office
• Handling general enquires, test results, manage medical records, book routine appointments and provide a wide range of administrative tasks and functions
The department is open Mon : Fri, 08:00 : 19:00 and Sat 08:00 : 17:30 : therefore hours will be worked on a shift basis within these overall opening times.
If you’re looking for an exciting, varied role Apply Now!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.