4 months ago
Receptionist / Administrator - South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford
Hours: Part Time
Salary: Circa £19,500 p.a.
A growing Accountancy firm are looking for a Part Time Receptionist to join their South Woodham Ferrers Office.
The ideal candidate will have experience in general administration, reception and customer service and be confident with all Microsoft packages.
As the front facing member of the team, you will ensure you are presentable at all times engaging in positive communication with the team and department. Acting as a professional at all times and organised.
Duties will include:
• Answering phones
• Meeting/greeting visitors
• Scanning post and documents on to our paperless office system
• Creating new client files
• Maintaining Partners' / Managers' diaries - making appointments when necessary
• Various office administration duties
• Drafting Documents
• Highly motivated and pro-active; acting with professionalism and positivity in all interactions
• Strong organisation and planning skills and the ability to prioritise appropriately
• Excellent IT skills (MS Office, Financial systems) and numeracy
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
25 days ago
only 3 days until close