5 months ago
Our client, based in the Kirkstall area of Leeds is a very busy medical practice that is currently looking for a dynamic Receptionist / Administrator to join their admin team.
As Receptionist / Administrator, your main aim will be to provide a friendly face to patients when visiting the surgery and to ensure that all enquiries and tasks are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
Other duties of the role include:
- Answering the phone promptly and dealing with enquiries efficiently
- Contacting patients with messages from doctors and nurses
- Checking patients in and making new appointments
- Meeting and greeting patients.
- Filing and extracting patient’s records
- Working as a team with patients, colleagues and doctors to provide support where needed
- Other general Administration tasks.
To be successful for the position, you must have previous experience in a customer facing role and hold basic IT skills. You will be an enthusiastic and organised person with a naturally caring nature and demeanour and ideally hold experience in an administrative or receptionist based position, preferably in an NHS or medical setting, however this isn't essential.
Ideally, you also have knowledge / experience using the SystmOne programme, although this isn't essential as full training will be given.
The Surgery currently have the opportunity for one full-time member of staff or two part-time members to fill the role and are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
JOB TITLE: Receptionist / Administrator
SALARY & BENEFITS: Competitive salary
WORKING HOURS: Full-time / Part-time
21 days ago
only 7 days until close