We have an excellent opportunity for a Receptionist Administrator to join our client’s thriving manufacturing business currently based in Taunton, Somerset.
The position is currently based in Taunton but will be moving in the not too distant future to either Bridgwater or Wellington (or somewhere in between).
The Role of Receptionist Administrator
You will be responsible for
• The Reception area and Conference room, ensuring they are kept tidy and well equipped
• Acting as the first point of contact and a friendly welcome to visitors to the company
• Taking incoming telephone calls
• Providing varied administration support across the business
• Demonstrating a good ability in effectively using the company computer systems
Primary Responsibilities as Receptionist Administrator
• First in line to answer the telephone and welcome visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
• Log information on calls received, maintain detailed and accurate records as necessary
• Use of Maximiser system to reference customer correspondence
• Understanding of templates to produce standard documents
• Open and distribute incoming post with responsibility for sending out post at the end of the day.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and customers.
• Action customer requirements either personally or redirect to a relevant member of staff
• Provide administration support for the HR Manager and maintaining confidentiality at all times
• Collate and preparation of timesheets for the HR Manager
• Proactively provide an effective and efficient administration support to all departments across the business
• Effectively manage workload and highlight areas of concern to your line manager when conflicting priorities occur
• Assist with the booking of hotel and travel arrangements for service engineers and other company employees
• Assist with arrangements for company events as required
• Making hospitality arrangements including provision of tea and coffee and general housekeeping
• Looking after the Conference room, ensuring it is kept in a tidy condition and always ready for use
• Providing suitable refreshments for visitors
• Maintaining consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance
• Adherence to relevant health & safety procedures and company rules
• Responsibility for personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role
Salary & Hours
As Receptionist Administrator you will work 37.5 hours per week from 8.45am to 5.15pm Monday to Friday.
There is a salary on offer of £17,000 to £18,000 per annum.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Reception, Administration, Microsoft Office, Excel,