11 months ago
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Accountancy Firm) - Horsham, West Sussex
Salary & Benefits:
• Opportunity to develop your client facing skills.
• Training, support and resources to help you deliver first class service
• Friendly, supportive and dynamic environment
• The chance to improve your skillset with regular exposure to tax tasks
• Competitive salary between £18k - £20k depending on experience
• 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Free on-site parking
Firm and Role
Our Client is a popular, well-established accountancy firm, which delivers meaningful financial results and enjoy looking after their eclectic client base.
They are now looking for an administrative assistant to join their Horsham office.
The role involves a wide variety of administrative tasks to support the flow of work through the office.
They have a strong administrator managing their other office who would be available for training and ongoing support.
Their work is process driven and they have clear instructions for each task.
Every task involves a review and feedback enabling progression and growth within the role.
Required Skills & Experience
• Previous experience within an office-based environment is essential
• You should be well practised with basic tasks within excel, word and outlook
• Youll need energy, enthusiasm and a methodical approach to completing tasks
• You must have an eye for detail as accuracy is essential
• You must be willing to learn and able to comprehend information, office processes and tasks
• You must be able to work on your own initiative, manage your own time and tasks effectively with the ability to prioritise
• You must have good communication and organisation skills
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.