8 months ago
Receptionist Administrative Assistant - South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford, Essex
Salary: £16,000 - £20,000 Pro Rata
Part Time 3 days per week
Our client is a Chartered Accountants based in South Woodham Ferrers in Chelmsford providing first class advice to their clients in Accounts, Audit, Taxation and Support Services.
They are looking to recruit a part time Receptionist Administrative Assistant, the ideal candidate will have experience in general administration, reception and customer service and be confident with all Microsoft packages.
As the front facing member of the team, you will need to be professional and organised.
Duties will include:
• Answering phones
• Meeting/greeting visitors
• Scanning post and documents on to the paperless office system
• Creating new client files
• Maintaining Partners' / Managers' diaries - making appointments when necessary
• Various office administration duties
• Drafting documents
Qualifications and other Requirements
• Very good proficiency in English
• Strong organisation and planning skills and the ability to prioritise workload
• Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Financial Systems
• Familiarity with the operation of standard office equipment
• Communicate professionally and constructively
• Experience in administrative work
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.