5 months ago
Receptionist / Administration Support Assistant
Position: Permanent, fixed hours 8.30am-5pm
Salary: Up to £8.20 per hour, dependent on experience
Our client has provided premium quality electrical services throughout Wales, to the Commercial, Domestic, Industrial and Social Housing sectors for over 30 years. They are driven by a passion to provide high quality Design, Installation, Maintenance and Testing services to their expanding client base. High quality and First-Class customer care is the heart of the business. As such they are recognised throughout the industry for their exceptionally high standards of work and customer care.
The Role - Receptionist Administrator
They are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced receptionist with excellent communication skills eager to join them within a busy exciting office. You will be the first point of contact for office visitors and telephone calls received so an enthusiastic and professional attitude is essential.
This role is more than manning the front desk and answering the phone. You will be helping in other areas of the office, as well as self motivated to work alone, making this an interesting and varied role which will appeal to someone with a ‘can do’ attitude.
• General reception duties, answering the phone, taking messages, making client teas and coffees, preparing meeting rooms for client visits
• Being available as a friendly point of contact for client enquiries as and when necessary
• Helping other members of the team with day to day office support duties when required
• Updating and maintaining back office systems - data entry
• Ordering of stationery
• General administration
• Dealing with general queries
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
• Other duties as and when required in line with the needs of the business
• Adaptable and reliable
• Flexible with hours if necessary to work to deadlines
• Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel.
• Clean licence and own transport is a must due to office rural location
What’s on Offer:
• 28 days holiday (including statutory)
• Pension and private healthcare option
• Progression and development
If you are interested in joining an established, successful and professional company and have the motivation, skills and experience required then please apply by submitting your CV online.
The above is a broad definition of the job responsibilities. It does not take into account every aspect of the job which the jobholder may be required to perform. Flexibility is essential since the jobholder’s working hours will be determined by the requirements of the business.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
12 days ago
only 4 days until close