about 1 month ago
This employer is a long-established, successful family-run business based in the Hertfordshire/North London borders.
They have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Receptionist & Admin Assistant to join their team. To provide a courteous, polite, prompt and efficient reception service to customers and colleagues.
- Ensure that their customers are always dealt with in a courteous and professional manner
- Receive all incoming calls in a courteous and polite manner
- To assist and efficiently resolve any customer queries in the reception area
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post within the business including ownership of the franking machine and internal post
- Undertake any administrative duties including processing of cash, credit/debit and other forms of payment along with the processing of car park cash income
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to achieve results that balance the needs of the customer and the business
- Computer skills to a good working/understanding level
- Attention to detail
- Work well under pressure and fast paced environments
- Salary of £19,000 to £21,000 PA
- Free staff parking
- Generous staff discount after successful completion of probation period
Working days and hours are any five days between Monday and Sunday from 9am to 6pm.