Location: Manchester City Centre
Full Time, Perm
Salary: Up to £18,000
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 5:30pm
A specialist residential real estate law firm in Manchester City Centre are looking for a Receptionist to join their offices.
This is a great opportunity if you are a junior candidate however are confident, willing to learn, have good communication skills and customer service skills.
- Deliver a quality professional reception service to the firm's clients, partners and employees at all times
- Maintain the Reception area to ensure that it is always smart, professional looking and tidy
- Meet and greet clients and visitors
- Answer all incoming telephone calls and re-direct to the appropriate person, take accurate, clear telephone messages and passing on to the relevant person in a timely fashion
- Responsible for setting up telephone, conference calls and AV facilities
- Ensure catering and presentational requirements are provided for each room booking, as necessary. If outside catering is required for an event, ensure this is in place meeting the requirements of the host.
- Ensure the meeting room(s) are cleared promptly after use and client ready at all times
- Ensure the client kitchen facility and equipment is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Assist with preparing for and running marketing events in the office, which may require working out of hours from time to time
- Make travel arrangements and bookings
- Assist General Office/Office Manager with admin
This list of duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and may be subject to change depending on the needs of the business.
What you'll need:
- Previous office and reception experience (essential)
- Experience of setting up AV equipment (desirable)
- Experience of Condeco (desirable)
- Good computer skills (including Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Tidy and professional appearance (you will be provided with a uniform)
- Able to operate autonomously and/or with minimum supervision
- Able to use initiative and be proactive
- Flexible and committed
- Driven and enthusiastic
- A willingness to learn
- A self-starter
- Strong attention to detail with a methodical and logical approach
- Common sense
- Strong client focus
- Good humour and positive outlook
- Polite with a calm and professional manner
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Zara Khan onfor a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.