9 months ago
You will join our client as a Receptionist in their new reception area the successful candidate will be responsible for providing an efficient and friendly front line customer service to external and internal customers and visitors.
- Answering and diverting incoming calls from the main switchboard
- Welcoming visitors and ensuring they are checked in
- Sorting incoming and external post
- Distributing incoming faxes
- Liaising with other members of staff, and helping with mail shots, travel and lunch arrangements, or other administration as and when required
- Good communication.
- Good people skills.
- Able to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Able to make decisions and self-manage.
- Able to work in a team and on own initiative.
- Have a can-do attitude with an enthusiastic approach to work.
- I.T. Literate – Microsoft Office.
- High level of commitment.
- Flexibility to work additional hours to cover holiday.
- Experience working as a receptionist.
- Experience using a switchboard.
- Experience using a franking machine.
An immediate start is advantageous
About Our Client:
Our client was formed in 1982 in the UK and started with a modest range of respiratory products. Since its inception, the company has continued to grow and develop and today is the respiratory care specialist in airway management, anaesthesia, critical care and oxygen & aerosol therapy.
The company was formed with seven people, producing a limited product range for the UK hospital market. Today, they employ over 3500 people, producing an extensive product range sold worldwide. They operate across five manufacturing sites and have direct sales operations in over 25 countries and a number of export offices located throughout the world supporting our network of speciality distributors.
Through a constant programme of new product and market development Intersurgical is today one of the market leaders for high quality respiratory care products for the hospital sector worldwide.
Their products are seen as easy to use, technically superior and of the highest quality. The product range is innovative and we will continue to develop and implement improvements.
Location: Head Office (Wokingham UK) RG41 2RZ
Job type: Part Time, Permanent, 13.5 hours per week • Monday, Tuesday and Friday afternoons (12:30 – 17:00)
Salary: £9.00 per hour
Closing date for applications: 25th January 2020
You may have experience of the following: Receptionist, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant, Office Administrator, Customer Service Advisor, EA, Executive Assistant, PA, Personal Assistant, etc.