7 months ago
JOB TITLE: Receptionist
SALARY & BENEFITS: 18-21k dependent on experience
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
EPD Insulation Group supply Dry Lining, Plastering and Screeding materials to Trade and Public.
We are seeking a confident, personable individual to work on reception on a full time, permanent basis
Key responsibilities: -
- Answering telephone calls and diverting accordingly to correct person or department.
- Taking messages and passing the information onto relevant persons
- Meeting and greeting, making refreshments
- General Admin Duties such as, letters, shredding etc.
THE CANDIDATE: The successful Receptionist must be a highly organised person with a polite and clear telephone manner. You will ideally have experience in a similar role and should be able to work well within what can be a reactive environment. You should have good IT skills, be comfortable working with basic Microsoft office applications such as Word, and sending emails, must be someone who can work well independently
Key experience for this role: -
- Excellent customer service and front of house skills including a confident telephone manner and welcoming and friendly demeanour are essential
- Must be well organised and have good IT skills
- Experience in a similar role speaking on the phone is essential