The Receptionist is the first point of contact for visitors, contractors and senior management. This role will be responsible for the efficient running of a very busy factory reception with some additional administrative duties. The post-holder must be presentable, confident, able to work unsupervised and organised. The incumbent will need to know who the key personnel are (both externally and internally) and exercise discretion when dealing with external enquiries. A friendly, outgoing personality and positive attitude are essential for this role.
· Ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the reception;
· Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
· Operating a busy switchboard, screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests;
· Transferring calls to the appropriate people or taking accurate messages;
· Ensuring visitors and contractors are aware of health and safety procedures whilst on site and have completed the necessary paperwork;
· Assist HR with employee onboarding and inductions. Coordinate IT, phone, email address for new employees;
· Checking the contractor database and verifying their credentials to work;
· Liaising with the engineering department regarding permits to work;
· Overseeing the contractor induction process, including marking the validation test;
· Issuing visitor passes and temporary car parking permits, adhering to signing in and out procedures;
· Assist in arranging factory tours;
· Organising the correct personal protective equipment for visitors attending factory tours;
· Manage meeting room booking system, catering and event coordination;
· Ensuring that reception is kept tidy and presentable at all times;
· Checking that deliveries are correct and taking responsibility in signing for them;
· Previous experience in administration & receptionist duties.
· Ability to plan and prioritise in situations where there are multiple demands.
· Willingness to learn and be hands-on.
· Computer competent.
· Could be suited to someone looking to work within school hours.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date CV in word format quoting ref number 3049/131so
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.