We have a great job opportunity for a Receptionist for our client’s Residential Children’s Homes at their Head Office in Haywards Heath.
Our client is an established private organisation that provides residential care for 'Looked After Children' and have children's homes that are two to four bedded located in East / West Sussex and Surrey with a new four bedded home that has just opened in West Sussex!
The Role of Receptionist
As a Receptionist you will:
• Provide a first-class reception and administration service to Head Office
• Meet and greet visitors to the main Reception area
• Provide refreshments and set up refreshments in the meeting rooms
• Clearing away and stacking the dishwash
• Maintain a tidy office space, paying particular attention to the kitchen
• Answer a busy switchboard
• Forward on calls to relevant departments
• Take accurate messages
• Opening daily post, distributing to relevant departments
• Frank post and prepare for collection at the end of each day
• Ensure the reception area and surrounding areas are clean and tidy
• Maintaining the telephone contact list for Head Office, Homes and School
• Preparing meeting rooms in accordance with requests via the electronic diary system
The successful applicant for the role of Receptionist will receive the necessary training to complete the duties and will need the following skills:
• Educated to GCSE Level or equivalent
• A working knowledge of MS Office packages (Office 365, and Share Point)
• Good communication skills, verbal and written
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated
• Have a minimum of 12 months reception or administrative experience
• Professional and helpful manner
• Ability to liaise with all levels of employees, customers and suppliers
• Excellent telephone manner and experience of using a switchboard
• Ability to organise own work load
• Attention to detail
• Flexible attitude and enjoy working in a team environment
• Understand the importance of confidentiality and sensitivity
For the role of Receptionist there is on offer a salary of up to £14,942 per annum.
How to apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
We are the retained Consultancy and our client will not accept unsolicited telephone calls or CVs from Recruitment Agencies.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Receptionist, administrator, admin, switchboard, clerical, office,