Our client is one of the world’s most iconic brands and they are seeking an experienced customer centric professional for the role of part-time Reception Showroom Host for their prestigious Hatfield car dealership.
The position of Reception Showroom Host is a part-time job share role working an average of 27.75 hours per week:
• Monday – 12.30pm to 6.30pm (no break)
• Tuesday & Wednesday – 8am to 6pm (1 hour break)
• Every other Saturday – 9am to 5pm (30 minute break)
Please only apply if you are able and happy to do these hours.
As Reception Showroom Host you will provide an excellent customer experience for those contacting the Centre in person, by telephone or by e-mail. You will also help facilitate a smooth transfer of the customer through each stage of the sales process.
Core Specific Responsibilities
As Reception Showroom Host you will:
• Promote excellent customer service by greeting all customers contacting the Centre in a professional and courteous manner, and in accordance with Brand Guidelines
• Distribute enquiries, calls and messages to colleagues in an accurate, timely and appropriate manner
• Obtain all necessary customer details in order to enter the data onto the required systems within stated timescales
• Extend the customer experience by providing an intermediary source of sales information if no sales executive is available immediately
• Be proactive in the promotion of Centre presentation to ensure it is kept clean, tidy and within the Brand Guidelines
• Ensure regular stock checks are performed and documented to maintain adequate levels of showroom consumables, brochures and stationery
• Provide ad-hoc administration support, including regular update and logging tasks, printing display notices, compiling customer letters and ordering required items when necessary
• Attend and actively participate in meetings, training and events as required
• Promote, demonstrate and sell Design Driver’s Selection and the Tequipment range, including developing and assisting with marketing campaigns, and documenting all sales as appropriate
In the role of Reception Showroom Host you will have / be:
• Experience within a customer facing / front of house role where answering the telephones was part of the daily duties
• Excellent customer service skills – essential
• The confidence to approach customers entering the showroom and attend to their needs
• A willingness to offer and provide refreshments
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
• Extremely well presented
• Good attention to detail
Hours & Salary
For the position of Reception Showroom Host is a fantastic package on offer which includes a salary of £11.78 per hour plus:
• 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays, pro-rata
• Private Medical
• Option of a VW Vehicle at preferential rates
• DC Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Staff preferential rates
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Service, aftersales, aftermarket, dealership, showroom, reception, customer advisor, coordinator, reception,