8 months ago
RECEPTION ROLE - BEAUTIFUL BOUTIQUE HOTEL - CENTRAL BATH
PERMANENT : FULL TIME
• Do you experience of working as a receptionist : either within a hotel or professional environment?
• Are you a fantastic customer facing receptionist who would love to work for a growing hotel group?
• Do you have flexibility in the work patterns you can work over 5 days?
My client is a beautifully located award winning hotel in the centre of Bath. The lovely Georgian hotel property is now looking for a friendly and engaging professional who would relish the challenge of working as a HOTEL RECEPTIONIST.
As the hotel receptionist you will;
• Be fully involved in all aspects of reception,
• Answering calls,
• Checking guests in and out
• Taking reservations for both rooms and restaurant reservations and event reservations - gathering all of the required information efficiently
• Handling all guest queries.
• Working with the porters to assist guests with their luggage and valet parking cars.
• Assist restaurant team with bar service and room service occasionally.
Ultimately you will be working as part of a friendly team in ensuring the smooth running of the reception desk at all times. This is a physically demanding job where you will be on your feet most of the day.
What do you need to apply for role?
• A friendly, polite, well-presented, positive, happy natured, efficient, reliable, trustworthy and self : motivated individual
• You will preferably have previous (hotel) reception experience but if you have a passion in hospitality industry you may also be considered. Knowledge of computerised hotel and reservation system is desirable.
• Experience of working within the hospitality sector ie: hotels, restaurants or pubs with a desire to work as a hotel receptionist.
• The flexibility to work shift patterns that vary across the 7 days. This could include start and finish times of 7am and 11pm.
• Strong administrative and IT skills.
• Flexible enough to support the food and beverage and or events teams when required
• A full driving licence is essential as the role requires receptionists to adhocly park guests cars.
What is on offer?
• The opportunity to work for one of Baths finest hotels
• A salary of up to £18,000 per annum
• Free Uniform
• Free Meals on duty
• Discounted taxis
• Free and discounted meals within the restaurant
• Free overnight stays at the hotel (every 6 months)
• Career development with various training opportunities
• Pension scheme
If you feel you have the qualities for this role DON’T DELAY : APPLY IMMEDIATELY!!!
All candidates with eligibility to work in the UK will receive a response regarding the status of their application.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
9 days ago
only 12 days until close
5 days ago
only 9 days until close