7 months ago
Reception Manager - Cambridge, Nr Ely
RECEPTION MANAGERS ROLE WITHIN CONTEMPORARY HOTEL
PERMANENT : FULL TIME
Up to £18,000 plus share of tips
• Do you have hotel reception supervisory experience now looking for their next step as a Hotel Reception Manager?
• Do you have sensational customer service facing skills and would love the opportunity to work for a growing hotel group?
• Do you have the flexibility to work a combination of starting early, mid-morning and mid-afternoon shifts?
If so my client could be the ideal match for your career short, medium and long term.
My client is a beautifully located award winning hotel in the heart of Ely and now has a need for a friendly and engaging personality who could operate as a HOTEL RECEPTION MANAGER.
The main of your role as Reception Manager will be to ensure the effective running of the reception front office and night operations, whilst you and your team also demonstrate the highest standards of customer service to all incoming and exiting guests.
As the Reception Manager a few of your key duties will include:
• To manage a small team of reception staff.
• To ensure all guests receive a high standard of customer service and a warm friendly welcome at all times, wherever possible anticipating guest needs and follow up on their requirements
• To ensure banking is completed and correct and any discrepancies are rectified or reported immediately
• To ensure reservation information for bedrooms, events, or food and beverage bookings are taken correctly with all the required information for that reservation
• To ensure guest accounts are accurate and payments are processed
• To ensure the safety and security of guests, team and building at all times
• To train front office team members in all aspects of their role to be able to perform their duties in a timely, efficient manner
• To complete department rota ensuring effective cover according to business requirements
• To review team requirements and implement structure and training to ensure a motivated and happy team
What do you need to apply for role?
• An individual who would have worked on a hotel reception, ideally possessing some form of supervisor or management experience looking for a step up
• A friendly, happy natured, and self : motivated individual who can inspire their immediate team, colleagues, and guests
• To have the presence, persona and aura to be the face of the hotel for guests upon arrival.
• Knowledge of computerised hotel and reservation system is desirable.
• The flexibility to work shift patterns that vary across the 7 days. This could include start and finish times of 7am and 11pm. A combination that includes 6.30am : 2.30pm, 9-5pm or 2.30-10.30pm shifts, working
• Strong administrative and IT skills.
• Flexibility in regards to helping with lounge service and other F&B areas if required
What is on offer?
• The opportunity to work in a beautifully positioned hotel
• A starting salary of up to £18,000 with a share of tips on top
• Short, medium and long term career development
• An immediate start is available
• A 37.5hr working week
If you feel you have what it takes to take on this role please apply.
Please note ALL candidates with Eligibility to work in the UK will be contacted via email with regards to the status of their application
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close