about 1 month ago
Reception Manager - Oxfordshire
Up to £23,000 plus share of tips and live in available
Permanent - Full Time
HANDS ON RECEPTION MANAGERS ROLE IN BEAUTIFUL OXFORDSHIRE PROPERTY
• Are you an experienced Reception Manager who loves interacting with guests?
• Would you love the opportunity to work in a tranquil Oxfordshire location with amenities in the immediate area?
• Do you have sensational customer service facing skills?
If so my client could be the ideal match for your career short, medium and long term.
This opportunity for a RECEPTION MANAGER is based with a client on the Oxfordshire / Wiltshire border. You will be in stunning hotel that has been refurbished over the last few years to a 4* standard.
The main aspect of your role will be to ensure the effective running of the reception desk, but this is a very hands on role where you will be one of 3-4 receptionist who will cover the desk at all times between you. Your first responsibility, along with your team will be to provide the highest levels of customer service to all incoming and exiting guests.
As the Reception Manager a few of your key duties will include:
• To manage a small team of reception staff as well as the night porters
• To ensure all guests receive a high standard of customer service and a warm friendly welcome at all times, wherever possible anticipating guest needs and follow up on their requirements
• To ensure reservation information for bedrooms, events, or food and beverage bookings are taken correctly with all the required information for that reservation
• To ensure guest accounts are accurate and payments are processed
• To ensure the safety and security of guests, team and the building at all times
• To train front office team members in all aspects of their role to be able to perform their duties in a timely, efficient manner
• To complete department rota ensuring effective cover according to business requirements
• To review team requirements and implement structure and training to ensure a motivated and happy team
What do you need to apply for role?
• An individual who would have worked as an Assistant Hotel Reception Manager / Hotel Reception Manager / Front Office Manager
• A friendly, happy natured, and self - motivated individual who can inspire their immediate team, colleagues, and guests
• To have the presence, persona and aura to be the face of the hotel for guests upon arrival.
• Knowledge of computerised hotel and reservation systems.
• The flexibility to work shift patterns that vary across the 7 days.
• Strong administrative and IT skills.
• An individual who understands this will be a `hands-on` / doing role.
What is on offer?
• A starting salary of up to £23,000 with a share of tips on top and the option of live in available
• Short, medium and long term career development
• An immediate start is available
If you feel you have the experience as a RECEPTION MANAGER or if you would like to find out more about the role please apply.
All candidates with Eligibility to work in the UK will be contacted via email with regards the status of their application
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
28 days ago
only 3 hours until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close