QSHE - Customer Advisor
to GBP25,000 pa plus 25 days holidays, Pension and Healthcare, Childcare vouchers, Enhanced maternity pay, Loyalty rewards, Learning and development opportunities
My client is a global business who are seeking someone with quality assurance / QSHE experience. You will work as part of a team providing technical, administration and customer services to support all key clients prior to and for the duration of their certification and accreditation process.
This role will manage client relationships within the different sectors, providing technical advice, review audit reports, maintaining the client database and providing customer service.
The role will require a wide variety of skills and experience including technical, administration and excellent customer service skills to support and develop the client base
· Operational Delivery - Organise and drive the day to day management of your clients ensuring requirements are met.
· Client Engagement - Complete annual reviews for clients including face to face meetings to ensure accurate client management, encouraging feedback to form a basis for areas of development
· Customer Service - Ensure a first class customer service is delivered at all times, this will be measured through customer feedback, attrition levels and retention
· Technical Decision Making & Compliance - Technically reviewing client audit reports and performing contract reviews. Ensure compliance with relevant accreditation criteria and participating in internal and external audits as required
· Research & Scheme Development - Researching policy and legislative developments and preparing briefing notes as appropriate.
· Time Management - Planning own workload to ensure priority tasks completed to agreed deadlines and objectives.
· Support - To undertake any other duties as appropriate within their competence as required from time to time
In order to be successful in this role, you will be required to have the following skills and experience;:
You will work in a professional yet lively and sociable environment where you will be given developmental opportunities and career progression.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of this large global organisation who offer career progression and attractive opportunities! If this sounds like you then please apply now!
For more information please contact Stephanie Taggart at Collective Recruit Ltd.
Our client has appointed Collective Recruit as their resource partner & we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the "apply now" button below. Your details as submitted by you, will only be forwarded in relation to this vacancy; by submitting your CV to us you are giving us express consent to provide our client with your full details if we believe your skills and experience meets with our client's criteria and/or need.,