2 months ago
LOCATION: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
JOB TITLE: Quality Manager / Coach
SALARY & BENEFITS: £22,000 - £24,000 depending on experience + quarterly bonus
WORKING HOURS: Monday-Friday - 09:00 – 17:30 – permanent
THE COMPANY: Johnston Press are a leading media company within the UK with brands including the Yorkshire Post, Sheffield Star, The I, The Scotsman, and Portsmouth News. Our digital audience is nationwide and we reach over 24m users a month across mobile, desktop and tablet.
THE ROLE: We are currently recruiting for an experienced Quality Manager / Coach to join the team in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. The purpose of the position is to work collaboratively with Team Managers to identify agents development areas, to provide feedback and coaching on a regular basis to improve quality of calls in both revenue and customer experience terms.
Key Responsibilities of a Quality Manager / Coach to include:
• Fully understand all aspects of sales agents competencies and able to identify objectives to coach
• Provide written and verbal feedback to agents on all completed evaluations
• To coach to improve performance in productivity and revenue
• Host monthly scorecard calibration sessions with Team Managers
• Support learning and development by hosting mini workshop sessions
• Participate in induction training to introduce quality
• Adhere to and ensure that the sales centre is fully compliant in Data Protection Act and PCI.
This is not an exhaustive list of your day to day duties
THE CANDIDATE: The successful Quality Manager / Coach will have had previous experience in a coaching and nurturing role. You will have the ability to identify development areas and implement coaching with agents to ensure improvement. You will be confident in providing constructive feedback on a 1-2-1 basis.
Key experience essential for the Quality Manager / Coach role:
• Previous experience in a coaching / nurturing business improvement role
• Experience developing, mentoring and coaching new and existing staff
• Good knowledge of MS office and Google docs
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
29 days ago
only 21 hours until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close