9 months ago
Quality Audit Co-Ordinator (Maternity Cover contract for up to 12 months)
Part - Time (19 hours per week), Bedford
Salary circa £25,000 per annum (pro-rata) plus excellent benefits package
This company is an ambitious housing association which is committed to providing their customers with high quality, value for money services and continuing to develop energy efficient, sustainable and affordable housing. Their goal is to create places where everyone feels proud to live and they will build at least 500 new homes a year. They are one of the top 25 developing housing associations, employ around 350 staff and own or manage over 18 000 homes for people at all life stages. In 2016/17 they had an annual turnover of over GBP 120 million.
They are currently recruiting a Quality Audit Co-ordinator (maternity cover for up to 12 months) to support quality management and continuous improvement activities within the Quality and Assurance Team and across the business.
As Quality Audit Coordinator you will administer the organisation's Quality Management Systems. This entails booking all audits in with auditors and auditees and quality checking procedures before they are loaded onto the Hive to ensure the appropriate employees are trained. You will be able to demonstrate excellent organisation skills, confident at communication and be able to influence and negotiate to get the job completed.
- To support the organisation's Quality System, writing, updating and producing controlled documents such as Procedures, audits and assisting colleagues across all teams.
- To maintain the Quality Audit Schedule and Improvement Notice logs to proactively ensure audits are completed within target timescales.
- To ensure all action plans & logs are monitored and tracked to ensure delivery.
- To ensure that all information required for OHSAS18001 are collated and stored appropriately.
- To participate with the team to undertake a variety of tasks relating to quality.
- Be numerate with excellent communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate sound methodical and organisational skills able to prioritise workload
- Be flexible and able to be part of a team or work on your own
- Be a skilled influencer and negotiator.
- 28 days holiday, rising to 33 days after five years, plus an allowance for public holidays pro-rata
- Free private medical insurance
- Contributory salary sacrifice pension scheme, up to a maximum of 10% of your salary
- Free life assurance cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Access to a confidential employee assistance programme
- Discounted gym membership
- Car allowance
Please note that only applicants who complete the online application process on the employer's website will be considered for the position. Once you have uploaded your CV you will receive an email containing the link to the employer's website to complete their online application.
Closing date: 27 February 2018
Interviews and Tests: 6th March and Wednesday 7th March 2018
28 days ago
only 8 hours until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close