about 1 month ago
Due to continued expansion this employer is seeking suitable applicants for the above position. They operate a small but busy team with opportunities to progress within the business as they continue to grow.
You will be working for an established import/export company who have been operating successfully for over 30 years.
Responsibilities will include:
- Raising official purchasing orders
- Expediting supplier deliveries (both UK and overseas)
- Tracking purchase orders and ensure timely deliveries
- Entering deliveries onto purchasing software
- Maintaining adequate stock levels
- Monitoring and making adjustments to ROQ's and ROL's
- Research potential vendors and new products
- Database upkeep with product information (price, discounts etc)
Candidates should possess buying experience, together with a qualified background in Purchasing.
They must also have a good attention to detail, adequate computer knowledge, and possess the ability to work as part of a small team.
Experience of working with Sage Accounts purchasing and or Magento Web Site software would be an advantage.