about 1 month ago
This company is an advanced machining supplier focused on aerofoil and rotative components. They are at the leading edge of machining technologies, and are dedicated to delivering efficiency and reduced cycle times for their clients.
Their advanced milling, turning and 5-axis capacity enables them to machine a wide range of products including bespoke ring, casing, gearbox, aerofoil and aerostructure components. To-date, they have manufactured components for Rolls-Royce, Boeing, Siemens, Bombardier and are looking to expand their machining capabilities over the coming year.
To support the business and all relevant functions with regards to all purchasing tasks, this raw material and sub contractor and tooling orders, expediting orders and having full control of WIP out at suppliers.
- Source suppliers and obtain quotations
- Purchase ordering including allocating to correct project codes via works orders and nominal codes
- Expediting all Purchase Orders to ensure goods return on time
- Supply Chain Management including creating daily reports of whereabouts of all goods out of the business for use a meetings
- Previous experience of Purchasing and expediting is required
- A Knowledge of Aerospace Industry would be advantageous although not essential as training will be provided
- Company Pension of 10% (currently 5% paid if the employee pays 5%, due to rise by 1% each in January)
- Holiday to service entitlement. Accrue an extra days holiday per two years service (capped at 5 days)
- Life Assurance Policy
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Holiday exchange scheme (buy or sell up to 5 days)
- Monthly company raffle of £100. Choice of high street vouchers or Super Break vouchers
- Gym membership and an enjoy technology scheme where goods can be purchased and the cost taken in smaller amounts through 12 monthly wages
Close to the Advanced Manufacturing Park and the M1.
26 days ago
only 1 day until close