11 months ago
Purchase Ledger Clerk - Nantgarw, Wales
Salary: £16,500 - £18,500 DOE
Permanent : Full Time
Working Hours - 38 hours Monday : Friday
Key words: Purchase Ledger Clerk, finance, accounts clerk, accountancy, financial administrator, accounts payable, accounts assistant, finance team, finance assistant
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a market leader in a position that offers excellent benefits and excellent prospects for progression.
The company are an industry leader within the manufacturing industry with an excellent reputation for training and development and a low turnover of staff due to staff satisfaction and career progression opportunities.
The purpose of this role is to assist with ensuring the purchase ledger functions runs successfully on a day to day basis and assist in all areas of the Finance Department to ensure its smooth operation.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Managing supplier accounts by promptly processing invoices and reconciling supplier statements.
• Processing expenses
• Checking the database for defective material reports and debit and supplier accordingly
• Answering queries, liaising with vary departments and suppliers to resolve promptly and efficiently
• Processing of expenses and supplier BACS payments
• Raising and checking purchase orders to ensure compliance with internal policies and correct authorisation
• Any ad hoc duties
What you get in Return
• 20 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday (increasing to 25 upon completion of 12 months service)
• Subsidised canteen (at Nantgarw site only)
• Group Pension Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Onsite shower facilities
• Free onsite car parking
After probation (3 months)
• Life Assurance (4 x basic salary)
• Simply Health Scheme
• Childcare Voucher scheme
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.