26 days ago
Elevation Accountancy and Finance are currently working on an exciting opportunity for a knowledgeable and confident Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a reputable business based in Barnsley!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a wealth of experience within purchase ledger who is eager to join a friendly finance team, to provide extensive support across invoice processing, payment runs, expenses and reconciliations. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and the confidence to build and maintain excellent working relationships with suppliers and be able to resolve complex invoice queries where necessary.
Duties of the Purchase Ledger Clerk will include, but are not limited to:
* Maintaining the high level of internal controls required for UK Statutory Audit and SOX compliance and providing support for both
* Processing invoices
* Proactively resolving AP issues by raising with the relevant stakeholders
* Supplier statement reconciliation
* Ensuring GRNI is kept to an absolute minimum
* Cash allocations on one off payments and direct debits
* Ownership of Accounts Payable mailboxes for all entities
* Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintain contract details, bank
information etc in line with SOX
* Assist other AP Clerks where needed in day to day running of AP team
Role requirements include:
* Must have had 3+ years previous experience in an accounts payable function
* IT Literate on Word, Excel and Outlook
* Proficient on accountancy software packages
* Must be Educated to GCSE Level
* A Good knowledge of the whole finance process
If you are looking for a new opportunity where you will be integrated as part of a well-oiled, fun and supportive finance team while working on a wide range of finance duties, then this could be the perfect position for you!
If you feel that you have the relevant skills to be considered for this position, please feel free to apply today.
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close