about 1 month ago
Elevation Accountancy and Finance are currently working on an exciting opportunity for a knowledgeable and confident Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a reputable business based in Rotherham!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a wealth of experience within purchase ledger who is eager to join a friendly finance team, to provide extensive support across invoice processing, payment runs, expenses and reconciliations. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and the confidence to build and maintain excellent working relationships with suppliers and be able to resolve complex invoice queries where necessary.
Duties of the Purchase Ledger Clerk will include, but are not limited to:
* Processing purchase ledger invoices
* Preparing and processing 2 payment runs per month (one mid-month & one at the end of the month)
* Responsible for processing company expenses
* Managing and reconciling company credit cards
* Bank reconciliations
* Liaising with suppliers and maintaining strong relationships
* Resolving any invoice/purchase ledger queries
Role requirements include:
* Must have had previous experience in an accounts payable function
* IT Literate on Word, Excel and Outlook
* Proficient on accountancy software packages
* Must be Educated to GCSE Level
* A Good knowledge of the whole finance process
If you are looking for a new opportunity where you will be integrated as part of a well-oiled, fun and supportive finance team while working on a wide range of finance duties, then this could be the perfect position for you!
If you feel that you have the relevant skills to be considered for this position, please feel free to apply today.