8 months ago
Elevation Accountancy and Finance are currently working on an exciting opportunity for a knowledgeable and confident Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a reputable business based in the Sheffield area. This is a Brand New position due to internal promotion within the team!
This fantastic role is not only offering an amazing platform to excel and make a difference within a business, but the chance to be part of a business who promotes development and recognises talent!
Duties of the Purchase Ledger Clerk include:
- Processing and matching high volume purchase invoices (matching to PO and non PO)
- Query resolution
- Supplier set up, following the company's internal procedures
- Processing staff expenses and mileage claims
- Working with spreadsheets
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Ensuring suppliers are paid to terms and discount is claimed where applicable
- Working closely with other departments
- Credit card processing
- Cash/bank reporting
- Processing payment runs
- Assisting with the wider finance team as required
- Covering for various finance functions
Role requirements include:
- At least 2 years' working within a purchase ledger function
- Ability to work well in demanding environments
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills
As well as being part of a friendly and supportive team, you will also receive an excellent benefits package which includes 25 days holiday + Bank holidays, flexible working, childcare vouchers, free parking + many more!
If you feel that you have the relevant skills to be considered for this position, please feel free to apply today.