7 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a knowledgeable and confident Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a reputable business based in the Doncaster area.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a business where they will be given an excellent platform to develop a rewarding career. The business is passionate about the development of all staff and will invest time and support into professional growth.
Duties of the Accounts Payable Clerk include:
- Processing purchase invoices
- Query resolution
- Processing staff expenses and mileage claims
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit card processing
- Processing payment runs
- Supporting the implementation and running of a new PO system
- Assisting the wider finance team with ad-hoc duties as required
Role requirements include:
- At least 1 years' experience working within a purchase ledger function
- Ability to work well in demanding environments
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills
As well as being part of a friendly and supportive team, you will also receive an excellent benefits package, support and development opportunities!
If you feel that you have the relevant skills to be considered for this position, please feel free to apply today.