7 months ago
Elevation Accountancy & Finance are currently seeking an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk for a business based in Barnsley.
The ideal candidate will be personable, vibrant, hard-working and be experienced across all areas of Purchase Ledger invoicing.
Working within a small, friendly team; you will be instrumental in providing effective support for the finance department and will be involved in the Purchase Ledger process from start to finish.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is looking for a new challenge and some autonomy within a faced paced, supportive environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Processing supplier invoices
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Processing payment runs by BACS
- Building supplier relations
- Working closely with other departments
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Cash/bank reporting
- Processing company expenses
- Bank Reconciliation's
To be successful you MUST have the following skills and attributes:
- Approximately 2 years+ relevant experience in Purchase Ledger
- Flexible approach to work
- Good attention to detail
- Team player
- Strong organisational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Self motivated
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong 'team' player
- 'Can Do' attitude
This an exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking company which can offer an enjoyable and stable working environment. The company boasts a dynamic and modern working environment with secure parking facilities and is easily accessible.
If you meet the criteria for this role and are interested in being put forward please do not hesitate to apply or contact me to discuss.
Elevation Accountancy & Finance focuses on the recruitment of talented Accountancy and Finance professionals across all levels, from entry level trainees through to post qualified accountants.