about 1 year ago
Elevation Accountancy & Finance are currently working with a large chemical manufacturing business based in the Hessle area as they look to appoint a knowledgeable Purchase Ledger Clerk to support their team on a full time, permanent basis due to expansion within the team!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a progressive company, with a team who are extremely dedicated to mentoring towards personal progression and development!
Duties of the Purchase Ledger Clerk will include:
- Processing supplier invoices in SAP
- Dealing with a high volume of queries and escalating where necessary
- Processing and planning payment runs, ensuring they are paid on time and in full
- Correcting supplier bank details when necessary
- Following clearly defined processes and procedures
- Experience of working in a busy environment and the ability to prioritise your workload
- Able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills
- Influencer and able to persuade customers and other departments to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Educated to GCSE level with a grade C in Maths and English
- Understanding of the purchase to pay process
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- 35 hour working week (with flexibility)
Elevation Accountancy & Finance focuses on the recruitment of talented Accountancy and Finance professionals across all levels, from entry level trainees through to post qualified accountants.