4 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a knowledgeable and confident Accounts Payable Clerk to join a reputable software business based in the Barnsley area.
Due to business growth and development, later this year the company will be looking to implement a new piece of software into the finance team and are therefore keen to take on a highly experienced Accounts Payable Clerk who can pick up the daily invoicing tasks whilst managing the process of the new system implementation.
Duties of the Accounts Payable Clerk include:
- Processing purchase invoices
- Query resolution
- Processing staff expenses and mileage claims
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit card processing
- Processing payment runs
- Supporting the implementation and running of a new PO system
- Assisting the wider finance team with ad-hoc duties as required
Role requirements include:
- At least 3 years working within a purchase ledger function
- Ability to work well in demanding environments
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills
Given the upcoming changes within the team, this role can offer the right candidate the next level of responsibility within their accounting career.
As well as being part of a friendly and supportive team, you will also receive an excellent benefits package including 24 days holidays + bank holidays, onsite parking, pension scheme + many more!
If you feel that you have the relevant skills to be considered for this position, please feel free to apply today by calling us on.
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close