about 1 month ago
Elevation Recruitment Group are really pleased to be working with a leading engineering firm as they look to expand their friendly finance function and appoint a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is looking for someone who can bring a wealth of accounts payable knowledge to the team to provide support across all areas of invoicing, payments and query resolution. The successful candidate will be working closely with the team to ensure all deadlines are achieved and invoices & payments are processed correctly. There may also be the requirement to take on additional finance & administration duties during busy periods to support the wider business, therefore someone with a flexible and enthusiastic approach towards their work is essential.
Duties of the Purchase Ledger Clerk will include (but are not limited to):
· Processing purchase invoices (up to approx. 1000 per month)
· Matching POs
· Preparing and posting payment runs
· Liaising with suppliers daily & building strong working relationships
· Handling complex invoice/payment queries
· Bank reconciliations
· Expenses and petty cash
· Additional administrative/finance tasks as requested
· At least 2 years' experience within a Purchase Ledger position
· Excellent communication skills with the confidence to challenge & discuss
· Ability to work well within fast paced, demanding environments
· Strong purchase ledger knowledge with the ability to resolve complex invoice/payment queries
· Educated to GCSE level including Maths & English (grade C or above)
· AAT studier (desirable)
Interviews for this position will be taking place as soon as possible, therefore, if you would like to be considered please apply today or get in touch straight away to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity!