Are you looking for a challenging role with an ambitious, fast growing company whose vision is to become the market leader in the support services sector?
If so, our client is looking for a client focused Purchase Ledger Administrator with a professional, energetic and confident approach.
• You will be responsible for delivering a client focused Purchase Ledger solution to the Company’s external clients by:
• Inputting invoice information into Xero (or other accountancy software)
• Scanning, filing and uploading invoices into online approval system
• Tracking invoice approvals from clients
• Reconciling supplier statements
• Managing queries from clients and suppliers
• Processing online bank payments under supervision
• Managing a high volume of invoices
• Managing the purchase ledger processes
• Contributing to periodic reporting requirements
• Identifying areas of business improvement and innovation
• Identifying areas of business development opportunity with existing and new clients
• Investing time in continuous personal development to maintain relevant and current knowledge and experience
• Maintaining a positive working relationship with colleagues and clients
• Supporting the Company vision and deliver and uphold the Company values
• Support your growth and development
• Progression opportunities
• Provide a great working environment
• Competitive salary and benefits
• 35 hours per week over 5 days - Monday to Friday
• Up to £16,000 per annum
• 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays and increased annual leave for each year of service
• Free onsite parking
• As much tea and coffee as you can drink and the occasional donut
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.