Purchase Ledger Accounts (AAT) BLUP74007
Our client has a fantastic opportunity within their Accounts Payable team.
They’re the one-stop-shop for educational supplies; they provide all of the products schools and nurseries need, delivered when they want them, at highly competitive prices. They offer their customers unrivalled choice, great value & quality, and a best in class service, underpinned by expertise & innovation.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, key tasks will include:
• Process all overhead invoices, including query management.
• Manage settlement of and report on catalogue contribution and rebate charges.
• Vendor statement reconciliations.
• Produce and publish scheduled reports to the business.
• Contribute to processing of stock/direct related invoices following agreed processes.
The following skills and experience would be advantageous:
• AAT qualified or part qualified with double entry knowledge
• Previous experience in a high-volume Accounts Payable environment
• Detailed knowledge of Excel and SAP
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to work well as part of a team as well use own initiative
• “Can-do” attitude, able to take ownership.
Competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday plus an additional Birthday holiday, contributory pension scheme and staff discounts.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.