Property and Facilities Manager
This role is based in the City of Bath.
My client is looking for a candidate who will manage the Health and Safety compliance of a market leading build to rent scheme. Working with the Resident Services Manager, you will support and guide the on-site team, along with external contractors to deliver
outstanding levels of customer service, you will be located on site in Bath.
In this position your responsibilities will range across Property Management, Health and Safety and Maintenance and upkeep when required.
The role will involve:
- To ensure the customers and their properties are cared for and maintained to the highest possible standards, in line with budgets, service level agreements and regulatory requirements.
- You will plan, execute and support delivery of all aspects of the Property Management Schedule (PMS), ensuring that key time scales are fully met.
- Overseeing delivery of planned and cyclical maintenance, determining the best contractors and suppliers to partner with for specific works.
- To work proactively to identify quality and cost effective new contractors and third parties to ensure future works and customer needs are properly catered for.
- To maintain oversight of all works and services, ensuring standards are met.
- To ensure sites are properly resourced and serviced at all times, with any absences catered for in a cost effective manner.
More details available
Another side of the role is Health and Safety and general maintenance therefore a proven background of property and broad DIY skills are a must. These to have been gained within a professional / commercial environment.
You will be able to multi-task and handle urgent issues in a professional manner. Coordinating third parties if you are unable to fix the problem and seeing it through to resolution within time restraints provided.
This role would suit a candidate who have had their own business or worked for a larger property or maintenance environment. What is key is a professional and smart facilities and maintenance go to person!
Due to the nature of the role, you will need to be flexible if called upon at weekends. Time off in the week will be offered. A driver is also needed to collect parts if required.
Send your CV to Jules at Mmix