4 months ago
Property Administrator - Russian Speaking - London
Role Type: 9 - 12 month Contract - maternity cover
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Our client is an independent professional services firm which looks after the affairs of a portfolio of businesses and private clients worldwide. Services offered include taxation, audit, accountancy and outsourcing, company and trust management, and corporate finance. We operate across all industry sectors and our clients range from HNWs, entrepreneurs and owner-managed businesses.
The highly experienced team includes qualified chartered accountants, tax planners, chartered secretaries and bankers. Wilton has 90 employees with offices in London, Bristol, Isle of Man, Dubai and Dublin.
This role will be based in the London office. Successful candidates for this role must be Russian speaking and must have property experience.
• General administrative duties
• Dealing with ASTs
• Prepare correspondence and documents
• Inventories, check ins and check outs
• Liaising with tenants and landlords
• Deal with client queries
• Creating and updating spreadsheets
• Inputting data
• Bookkeeping and keeping a record of receipts and expenses
• Work directly with the Family Office and Wealth Management team to support the department when required on daily tasks and administrative duties
Skills and experience
• Experience as a receptionist/administrator is necessary
• Experience working as a property administrator is preferred
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Computer literate, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Strong organisational skills
• Willing to learn
• Fluent in Russian
• Working alongside the Property Manager to oversee the management of the properties, ensuring projects are completed to an excellent standard.
• Using initiative and organisational skills to oversee the development of the properties.
• Organising a range of contractors to work at the properties on a daily basis.
• Building a list of preferred suppliers to carry out necessary work at the properties.
• Liaising with contractors to gather quotes, conduct price comparisons, and organise planning applications for the properties.
• Creating, reviewing and adhering to budgets and providing regular feedback to the Property Manager.
• Offering advice and solving problems as they arise.
• Liaising with estate agents and tenants at rented properties regarding all property administration.
• Ad Hoc travel between the office and the properties within the London area.
• Ad hoc administration in the office.
Candidates who feel they have the necessary skills and experience should apply by sending an up to date CV as soon as possible. Please note that theRussian speaking requirement is essentialan dno candidates who are not fluent in Russian will be considered.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close