5 months ago
Information on the company
For over a decade, our client has been investing in the heart of London; one of the world’s most desirable and financially resilient capitals.
The result is a portfolio of prestigious commercial and residential properties in some of London’s most sought-after locations.
Our client has developed a reputation for taking traditional properties that need major refurbishment and creating inspired, architect-designed modern living spaces. The same innovative approach has been applied to commercial properties.
This is a graduate job offering up to £22K for someone with the right level of relevant experience.
How you can expect to spend your day:
This position is for an all-rounder who has a passion to begin a career in Property and has the will and desire to be successful.
The position involves but is not limited to the following:
* Liaising with estate agents to arrange viewings and answering queries.
* Preparing and issuing agent mailouts listing available properties.
* Assisting with the marketing of these properties and the end of tenancy procedures.
* Maintaining\updating inventory of furniture and items in storage.
* Assisting, where required, on property development projects – sourcing/ordering materials/products/services etc. and ensuring timely delivery.
* Managing the maintenance of properties; this includes dealing with contractors and technical services that are used to keep their properties to the highest standard possible. This can be anything from arranging plumbers to visit properties, to purchasing new equipment/materials for the properties
* General office administration; this includes the monitoring and ordering of stationery/disposables and maintaining a clear, clean, tidy and safe office environment on a daily basis as well as answering the phone lines and e-mail correspondence
* Liaising with the financial department to ensure records are up to date
* Assisting in arranging meetings and travel for the Managing Director when necessary.
* Booking online venue tickets and making online purchases when required.
* Providing technical cover; this will be handling iPad Apps, new programs alongside existing ones, database management, troubleshooting mobile phone/computer problems
* Inspecting and monitoring properties in person
* Handling social media outlets
* Utilising digital imaging packages when necessary
* Overseeing cleaners, checking their work and organising time-sheets.
* Ensuring company vehicles are taxed and the MOT is up to date.
* Maintaining up to date tenancy files.
* Obtaining comparative quotes for various projects and contracts.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* You will be a flexible, confident, self-starter, who works well in a team but can also use your own initiative and work independently. Someone who has office experience, is computer literate and is confident in using new technology is essential.
Apply for this role