8 months ago
Do you have previous experience in a administrative role? Looking to work for one of the world's leading property agents? Then this is the opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Property Administrator to support the Property Management team in the effective delivery of a key national contract.
The successful candidate will be a good team player, with strong organisational and communication skills. They will be able to work under pressure and will have a willingness to learn new systems and processes. Good Excel and Work skills are a pre-requisite. They will have previous administrative experience and be able to work in a busy professional environment. The candidate will also need to show initiative, be self-motivated, efficient, reliable and flexible to the changing needs of the office and business.
Main Responsibilities of the Property Administrator to include:-
- Being the main point of contact for tenants and contractors with regard to minor repairs, instructing contractors through a specialised property management system
- Administration of various projects incl. management of schedules and databases
- To assist with the co-ordination and scheduling of the annual property inspections
- Management of utility accounts to ensure that all bills are dealt with promptly
- Liaising with key maintenance and security contractors
- Sourcing new contractors
- Extensive email and diary management
- Handling telephone calls, taking messages and covering phones as necessary
- Filing - upkeep of files and filing records (electronic and paper)
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary subject to experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Office hours are 9.00am – 5.30pm
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button!
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
SALARY: Dependent On Experience
LOCATION: Chesterfield, Derbyshire
JOB TITLE: Property Administrator