8 months ago
Project Team Administrator (Temp to Perm) - London (NW10)
Lighting & Events Industry
Salary: Very Competitive
• Responsible for assisting the Project team by providing up to date knowledge in regards to the availability of the freelance crew for future and current productions as and when required.
• Directly responsible for the compiling of all freelance crew : Crew Confirmation Sheets for live event productions and warehouse duties at client’s site.
• Crew confirmations to be sent to the relevant crew, prior to the commencement of the prep on the job.
• Maintain and regularly update as and when required the Crew Confirmation overview report, including the attendance record of Prep and Tip dates at the client’s premises.
• Work in collaboration with the Accounts Department by checking and approving all crew invoices to enable payments to be processed in a timely manner each month.
• Deal with any freelance crew concerns and issues promptly and efficiently.
• Compiling and producing New Freelance Crew contracts and obtaining all relevant HR documents and certificates applicable to satisfy all crew requirements.
• Deal with any Production queries or relevant documentation required for crew allocated to tours in a professional efficient manner.
• Directly responsible in conjunction with the Health, Safety and Risk Manager to produce Risk Assessments, method statements, Truss data, Motors certificates, Distribution, Smoke & FX data, relevant to each individual production to an industry leading standard and liaise directly with the Crew Chief and Production’s Health and Safety representative.
• Maintain all the Motor test and certificates are in a hard copy filing system and digital copy.
• Organize and obtain cost effective quotes with our approved suppliers in regards to various business needs, be it courier shipments, hotels, flights, trains, taxis etc. in line with the Purchase Order procedure, as and when requested to organize and ensure all accurately completed on time.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003