Our client which includes the Siniat, Promat and EOS Façades brands, is one of the leading suppliers of dry construction solutions in the UK. They offer a combination of expertise in plasterboards, passive fire protection and steel frame systems bringing innovation and insights on offsite projects that no other manufacturer can match.
Their ambition is to unlock the potential in their products, the building systems they create, and also, at the heart of it all, their people. Whatever job you do with them, you’ll be part of something more as you’ll be helping to create today the solutions for the buildings of tomorrow.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Project Sales Co-Ordinator to join their Project Sales Coordination team.
This exciting role will enable the business to be more efficient in generating, managing and converting leads in the specification and project sales sector; and enable the business to expand its project pipeline capacity and ultimately contribute to increasing the business’ market share in the specification and project sales sector.
Also, to support the external sales teams to spend more time in front of more customers, and deliver the increased revenue and profitability targeted by the Company ambition.
• To be the focal point for all incoming leads across the company, and to generate leads through the use of lead generation tools (e.g. Glenigan), industry publications, web trawling, etc.
• Validate leads by applying pre-defined criteria and through proactive researching
• Follow up high priority leads initially by a telephone call to ensure they have the correct contact, contact details, project details, any tender information and where possible, gain either an appointment or a commitment to see one of our specification team at a point in time in the future
• Work with the external sales teams to ensure the company’s project pipeline is as up-to-date as possible at all times (status, phase, value).
• Play a significant role in the development of the company's relationships with its framework agreement partners through following up on framework partner Leads generated; qualifying and validating the Leads and working with the External Sales Team to ensure they are followed up.
• Work with the external sales teams to ensure the company’s project pipeline is as up-to-date as possible at all times (status, phase, value) and provide reporting as required by management
• Assist in training on their project management processes and use of CRM
What they are looking for…
• To be computer literate (MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel & Word)
• Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
• To have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to prioritise workload
• Multi-tasker, with a keen eye for detail
• Team player, but also capable of working on own initiative and taking ownership of role
• Experience in dealing with customers over the telephone in a pro-active way
• Experience in dealing with and building relationships with external sales people
• Experience within a similar sales administration role would desired but not essential
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.