4 months ago
Project Officer - Ambitions
Location: Based in Plymouth with Travel to sites in Cornwall
37 hours per week, fixed term to 31st July 2020 (with possible 6-month extension)
Our Client is a transition management specialist. They offer information, guidance and support to people and organisations as they move through different stages of their lives. They are a not-for-profit social enterprise; they reinvest any operating surpluses into new products and services, organisational development, and community based projects.
They are looking for a flexible and experienced individual to co-ordinate all financial submissions for the Ambitions project, ensuring they are delivered on time and in full compliance with eligibility and evidencing rules. This will be a full time post funded through the European Social Fund (ESF). You will be working closely with the Ambitions Project Team and Delivery Partners. You will be responsible for the monthly submissions process from Partners, providing them with all necessary support and guidance. The project is funded by the European Social Fund and aims to support and engage young people aged 15-24 who are unemployed or economically inactive into employment, education or training. Our Client is the lead Delivery Partner for the project with Delivery Partners located throughout Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
The role will be solely employed to work on the Ambitions project.
Key Selection Criteria:
• Excellent Numeracy and literacy skills
• ICT skills to include Microsoft Excel and Word
• Experience of project monitoring systems and processes
• Experience of monitoring and interrogating financial information
• Excellent organisational skills
• The ability to be proactive and to use your own initiative
• The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• The ability to form relationships, working effectively with colleagues, delivery partners and other stakeholders
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
An understanding of ESF or other similar compliance policies and regulations would be desirable. Occasional travel to other sites in Cornwall (including Delivery Partners) will be required.
Salary will be £25,875
Details will be made available in alternative formats upon request.
Vacancy Reference: 1068
Closing date for applications: Sunday 25th August 2019
Expected Interview Date: Friday 30th August 2019
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close