Key Account Manager / Project Manager - Office Furniture Installation projects
to GBP35k + pension, 20 days holidays + excellent overtime rates + expenses, mileage paid
Ideally London based with some requirement to be in either the Egham, Surrey or Basildon, Essex office from time to time, can be home based as daily travel to client sites is essential
Have you project managed commercial office furniture installations or refits? Do you want to work with the UKs largest commercial office installation company?
My client is the main contractor for the UKs largest commercial office provider, and manage small to large projects installing commercial office furniture & fine art from design to completion across London and home counties.
An amazing role has become open for a Key Account Manager / Project Manager to liaise between the client and the onsite project teams during the fit-out. This is a busy, hands-on role for someone who is organised and able to work with cross-functional teams during a project, providing extensive coordination and customer service to external suppliers and client representatives during each phase of the installation project.
- Organise and manage installations at all the sites.
- Coordinate and communicate with all parties, including client and external suppliers and overseas partners.
- Overseeing all activities including receiving of stock into warehouses, CargoWise WMS system, assembly of furniture.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily Interaction with the major client, including daily updates of all ongoing projects
- Warehouse Visits, including stock checks in Essex, Manchester and Dublin
- Involvement in setting up any new warehouse requirements
- Stock Inventory - overseeing stock inventory process
- New Build site visits to establish on site procedures
- To attend monthly client meetings
- On Site visits during install process
- Full quotation of any project work for the major client
- Overseeing daily requests, Mimos, site deliveries etc
- Ensuring change order forms are updated constantly throughout the project and the client is fully updated with any issues
- Having a good working relationship with both the clients multiple site representative and also site manager
- Tracking damaged and returned goods along with warehouse, and ensuring all returns forms are completed to standards and sent to the client
- Coordination with Freight team to ensure labour available for any loading/offloading requirements
- Ensuring all invoices are raised in a prompt fashion at the end of each project, also any ad-hoc requests
- Planning labour alongside the clients install plans, keeping these updated
- Previous experience coordinating or managing commercial office, furniture or Fine art installation projects
- Able to remain calm under pressure and think on your feet
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- Personable - will be liaising with many individuals, internally and externally
- Positive Attitude and a smart Appearance as this is customer facing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to effectively resolve customer complaints and issues
- Flexibility, this is not a 9-5 role, weekends and late nights are needed to ensure completion of tasks, but there is a really impressive overtime policy and pay structure in place to enhance your salary package
- Excellent computer skills, Excel, Word and Cargowise (Training to be given on the latter)
Do not miss out on this incredible chance to work for a great company, as you build a career and develop your skills further.
Our client has appointed Collective Recruit as their resource partner & we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the apply now button below. Your details as submitted by you, will only be forwarded in relation to this vacancy; by submitting your CV to us you are giving us express consent to provide our client with your full details if we believe your skills and experience meets with our clients criteria and/or need.