We are recruiting for our client based in Northampton.
Are you a skilled and experienced Project Manager looking to take on a new challenge within the food industry?
You will support the business in the delivery of the pipeline and growth strategy through allocated projects to market across their businesses. You will be responsible for managing the project lifecycle activities from project initiation to project closure.
* Ensure projects are divided into distinct stages (stage & gate) to deliver sales growth and profitability targets;
* Take responsibility for management of cross functional teams to ensure projects are delivered;
* Deliver the Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)/innovation in conjunction with the commercial objectives of the business;
* Overseeing the delivery of a successful NPD process from concept to launch;
* Conduct product presentations based on internal/external briefs to key stakeholders;
* Brief suppliers to explore and supply unique, inspiring and commercial packaging & product options as necessary;
* Lead project team meetings. (project status, risks and issues);
* Maintain regular contact with NPD developers and external supplier base to develop a network of business contacts at all levels;
* Manage the external marketing and communication across this work stream.
* Strong knowledge of product development and delivery within the food industry
* Ability to influence major retail customers/head of brand on concepts and product development;
* Proven experience of managing projects through stage & gate processes and systems management;
* Excellent project management skills and experience.
* Excellent salary
* 25 days holiday (pro rata)
* 35 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
* Opportunities to grow and develop
If you have the relevant skills required for this role and would like to apply, please submit your cv. If you require further information, please contact Anna on.