Contract Type: Permanent
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
Our Change team is a centralised function that leads on change (Business and IT) projects across the entire business. At the centre of this are the Project Managers who lead the delivery of projects to ensure successful delivery of the change agenda through the definition, design and delivery of a change project. Working on high level projects this is an opportunity to work in partnership with the business, finance, IT, and wider Group functions to understand their requirements for change and support their delivery
· Lead the delivery of a project to realise key business outcomes
· Work in collaboration with project sponsors and other stakeholders within the business to ensure shared ownership for the delivery of project outcomes
· Deliver change into the organisation through the application of 'best in class' project, programme and change management
· Own project stakeholder relationships and engage the business more broadly with project communications
· Play an active role in continuously improving the engagement and performance of the team
· Develop the business case, write proposals, lead specification and selection activities
· Project delivery experience
· Stakeholder management at a senior level
· Governance and Financial Management
· Strategic and analytical thinking
· Consumer business understanding / experience
· A good understanding of IT methodologies
· Solution definition and acquisition
· Experience with customer outcomes (experience) driven projects, programmes and/or organisations
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.