3 months ago
Project Co-ordinator - London (NW)
Salary: £22,000 to £28,000 DOE
Key words: Project Coordinator, Project Management, Entertainment Industry, Lighting, Project Manager, Audio, Video, LED, Cameras, Rigging, Media Servers, Production Lighting, Rigging, Electrical Maintenance, Electrical Lighting Maintenance, Stage Lighting, Events, Light Technician, Lighting Technician
Our Client’s team is rapidly expanding and an excellent opportunity has arisen for an additional experienced Project Co-ordinator to join our Client’s friendly, dynamic and results orientated team.
The successful individual have proven experience from a similar industry based role (lighting / entertainment industry) will be possess a high level of accuracy, with impeccable written and verbal communication skills; furthermore a high level or organisation and autonomy is required for this role.
The aim is to free up the Project Managers allowing them to be as client facing as possible, whilst ensuring everything runs as smoothly as possible behind the scenes.
It is expected that the Project Co-ordinator will take ownership of the following; drawing upon support from the Project Managers where appropriate.
• Proactively manage all project administration tasks within specified deadlines.
• Actively seek ways of streamlining administrative tasks.
• Support team members to ensure that all projects are correctly administered and deadlines met.
• Work with the Project Manager to deliver all key tasks within agreed deadlines and to budget.
• Maintain all project files.
• Maintain an accurate and detailed tour schedule.
Managing equipment required for a project:
• Build and maintain a solid knowledge of the company’s equipment and stay abreast of industry trends.
• Interpret a rigging and lighting plot to create an equipment list.
• Ensure that the equipment assigned to a project fulfils the lighting and rigging plots as
• specified by the client.
• Maintain the accuracy of the equipment list throughout the project life span.
• Discuss content of equipment list with operations team, ensuring that they have sufficient
• information to prepare the equipment on a timely basis.
• Maintain equipment management system on a timely basis. Notify changes to equipment and warehouse teams and crew.
• Recognise and highlight equipment shortages.
• Create carnets from a prepared list taking shipping and travel times into account.
Crew Planning and interaction:
• Identify crew skills and dynamics required for a job.
• Work with the project team members to make sure that all projects are adequately crewed.
• Take responsibility for crew needs on a tour and manage expectations.
• Facilitate impact of equipment changes with crew.
Project financials and budgets:
• Raise purchase orders timely, accurately and in line with PO process, attaching sufficient support for authorisation.
Client liaison and relationship management:
• Build relationships with clients, communicate in the appropriate manner.
• Demonstrate care and attention to detail by attending gigs where possible.
• Venue knowledge:
Key Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum 1 year experience within a similar role within the lighting / entertainment industry.
• Expert knowledge and use of a Stock Management System.
• Proven experience interpreting plots.
• Autonomy but must also be an excellent team player.
• Must be able to take ownership and accountability.
• Ability to work for paid overtime when required.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
about 1 year ago
only 5 days until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
7 days ago
only 4 hours until close