5 months ago
A Project Co-ordinator is required to join a new Project team based in Oxfordshire. You will provide essential support to multiple projects for this Global Manufacturing organisation. This role would suit an ambitious graduate or an experienced candidate within Project and Program support . Excellent benefits and career opportunities are offered with this position
Overview of the role:
• Providing administrative and technical skills to support multiple projects
• Review the progress and to discuss future steps regarding projects
• Schedule and attend project team meetings, typically held online with participants from different regions
• Ensuring all relevant information is sent to each team and taking minutes too action
• Maintaining crucial project documents which track project progress.
• Managing all filing of project documents within the database or library, and ensure that all documents are accurate and have been authorised by the Project Manager.
• Identify any potential issues or risks that could affect the progression of the project and communicate these items with the Project Manager, and work to identify potential solutions.
• Closely observing the project schedule, monitoring deadlines for each project task. Checking regularly that every deadline is still possible, and report any potential delays to the Project Manager.
• Consolidate regular project status reports for senior management
• An analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills, who is able to multi-task in a high volume, fast-pace work environment.
• Be a team player with a high level of self-motivation and ability to set and meet goals.
• Confident with MS Office including spreadsheets, project scheduling and database applications
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Work effectively as a team member and independently
• Manage multiple priorities under pressure, trouble-shoot, and to meet short- and long-term deadlines
• Excellent critical and creative thinking and analytical skills
• Experience in program administration, operating procedures, oversight and monitoring
• Ability to work with database applications
• Ideally Prince 2 trained or similar.
To discuss your experience and knowledge please contact Esther at Satarah Recruitment and send your CV outlining your interest in the position.
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close