3 months ago
This is a great opportunity for a dedicated degree educated Project Coordinator to join a busy, fast-paced global company based in the northern home counties. In this varied position, you will be responsible for providing superlative support to the Managing Director and the management team, ensuring they are able to efficiently carry out their day to day duties.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Dealing with enquiries
• Diary management, arranging meetings, arranging travel and accommodation
• Administrative support
• Ensuring meeting documents are distributed to all managers
• Liaising with Directors and management team
• Delivering and managing a variety of projects
• Tracking of projects and ensuring projects are delivered on time
• Managing all actions arising from project meetings, ensuring they are completed and within timeframe
Degree educated and previous experience within a senior supportive position is vital, in a Project based capacity. This is a fantastic opportunity to tailor this role and make it your own. A professional and confident approach is key as you will be the first point of contact for the leadership team so you must be able to build strong, trusting relationships quickly. This job would be ideal for a self-starter with a positive attitude who has excellent organisation skills and the ability to multi-task. Flexibility to travel locally is essential.
This is a great opportunity to develop yourself further in the business in a wider project role with a well-established company with excellent benefits and salary.Please send your CV to Esther Greenwood of Satarah Recruitment Limited.
6 days ago
only 22 days until close