Luton, Bedfordshire (office/field based, covering Bedfordshire)
Are you a dedicated Analyst looking to do some real good with your skills?
Could you thrive as a Project Analyst for a charity working with criminal justice partners to make a huge difference to ex-offenders’ lives and create safer communities?
If so, read on.
About the Organisation:
Our client is an exciting, innovative charity that aims to reduce reoffending and crime, combat anti-social behaviour and build social inclusion. They boast unparalleled depth of expertise within these areas as well as the skills to make a difference and develop real rapport to change lives.
They are now seeking a Project Analyst to join their team in Luton and help drive engagement in their project and programmes. Internally, this role is called a Partnerships Analyst, however Project Analyst is used for advertising purposes.
- £26,500 - £29,000 p.a.
- Pension (5% contribution)
- 29 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
This role comes complete with a genuine feel good factor as you work to make the country safer and change lives for the better.
Our client’s teams are passionate about what they do and dedicated to their noble cause. You’ll discover you are given plenty of independence, will be working cross functionally with a wide variety of agencies and will have the chance to mould the role to meet your expectations.
As a Project Analyst, you will be tasked with delivering a portfolio of Reducing Re-offending projects that include the integrated offender management approach. This exceptional approach provides a framework for partner organisations to help them manage offenders who are at risk of re-offending.
You’ll promote our client’s commitment to reducing re-offending through research and analysis which will support evidence-led strategic decisions and operational delivery.
Your role will also include:
- Working with partner organisations to understand local crime profiles
- Taking responsibility for performance reporting and bespoke analytical products
- Improving the understanding of the impact of crime, offender needs and areas of development
- Working with public, private and third sector organisations in Bedfordshire
- Building a network of relationships with partners across various sectors
To be considered as a Project Analyst, you will need one of the following:
- A degree level qualification which has contained significant practical research and analysis and at least three years’ experience as an Analyst
- At least five years’ experience within a similar field, three years of which have been in analysis
You will also need:
- The ability to analyse and interpret complex information, legislation, data and make sound professional judgements
- To be well organised with the ability to plan, organise and prioritise work in collaboration with partner organisations to address multiple priorities and meet targets
- To be competent at presenting and summarising complex data sets to a range of partners and stakeholders.
- Intermediate MS Excel skills
Our client is interested in hearing from candidates who have experience as a Project Analyst, Partnership Analyst, Criminology Analyst, Crime Analyst, Rehabilitation Analyst, Prison Services Analyst, or Research Analyst.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready to make a difference as a Project Analyst, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.