7 months ago
Project Administrator / Coordinator
Location: Slough, Berkshire
Reports to: Project Manager
Hours: 09.00 to 17.30 Monday to Friday
Salary: £20-£25,000 per annum (DOE)
Next step - Coordinating Telecom Projects?
If you are looking for new challenges and want to join a company where a good working environment goes hand in hand with professional projects delivery in the Telecom sector - then this may be the role for you.
Our client is offering a 9-month fixed term contract for a Project Coordinator role in their Slough office. You will be coordinating international telecoms projects and working closely with project managers, engineers as well as A-list clients to coordinate the delivery of engineering telecom services. The successful candidate will be working in an ever-changing project environment hence the ability to keep a clear head whilst often dealing with multiple tasks is essential.
This role would suit a data engineer or technical administrator from the telecoms or IT industry looking to progress into project management in the future.
• Act as the point of contact for engineers, team leaders, project managers, logistics and the customers on the day-to-day activities, escalating issues when relevant.
• Plan and coordinate work to meet project SLAs.
• Ensure accurate and timely information to engineers and audit project documentation.
• Arrange site access permits, coordinate with QA and H&S, keep trackers and logs updated.
• Responsible for simple projects including simple profit and loss statements.
• Coordinate and track tools and test equipment between field staff, identify consumables and parts, place orders, track and co-ordinate deliveries to site.
• Report internally and to customers as relevant by project(s).
• Represent the company in customer meetings/conference calls in either an assisted or primary role.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Previous Telecoms or IT experience required.
• Previous project administration or coordinator experience would be an advantage.
• Good PC and Microsoft Office skills especially Microsoft Excel.
• Good telephone manners, strong communication skills and experience of dealing with difficult parties.
• Good geographic knowledge of UK.
To apply for this Project Administrator / Coordinator role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.