Our client have a great opportunity to join their Transformation team as a Project Administrator. This role will provide insight into the delivery of projects and programmes. You will have the opportunity to understand how change is implemented across the business. The transformation Directors are very keen to ensure that individuals have the qualifications and or tools to aid them in this role.
Transformation Directorate is responsible for aiding the delivery of change that will be required to achieve our clients Business Strategy, this includes overseeing the delivery of a wide range of projects and programmes. Project Delivery Team, within Transformation Directorate, is our clients team of permanent programme managers, project managers and project support staff.
Project Administrator Responsibilities:
This role will provide administrative support to transformation portfolio Projects and Programmes. Working under the supervision of project, programme or PMO manager this will involve arranging meetings, organising travel and supporting a range of project management activities in line with their project delivery standards and guidance.
Project Administrator Requirements:
- Working towards (or already possess) APM Project Fundamentals qualification (PFQ).
- Candidates who do not already possess this qualification will be expected to obtain it within 1 year of taking up the appointment.
- Interest, knowledge or experience of Project Management.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise personal workload effectively.
- Ability to react positively to change and manage workload according to priorities.
- Good level of IT literacy and PC skills including use of Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with people at all organisational levels.
- Business Administration qualification or equivalent.
- Experience of creating documents to effectively store and track information.
- To identify and highlight potential issues that require escalation to a senior colleague.
- Maintaining libraries of documentation including version control and document status.
About Our Client:
Our client has set out an ambitious five-year business strategy and aims to become the world leading land registry for speed, simplicity and an open approach to data. A core element of this is the is the People Strategy that determines and drives how we need to develop and aid their people to meet their business goals.
Location: Plymouth, South West, PL6 5WS
Job type: Permanent, Full-time, Job share, Part-time
Salary: £20,655 per annum
Apply before: 11:55 pm on Monday 24th February 2020
You may have experience of the following: Admin, Project Administrator, Project Administration, Project Coordinator, Civil Service, HM Government, Public Sector, PMO, etc.