8 months ago
Salary: £18,000-£21,000 dependent on experience
Hours: Full-time, Permanent position
The Company: Our client is one of the UK's leading event management and audiovisual production companies, with a large client portfolio specialising in the event management and production of a wide range of conferences, seminars, roadshows and award ceremonies. Due to growth, our client is now seeking 2 Project Administrators to join their team in Leyland on a 6 month fixed term contract.
The Role: As a Project Administrator, you will work as an integral part of a project team to assist the Project Manager in the development of the best systems to support our clients' events. Project Administrators are integral to the smooth running of the business, providing support to Project Managers, liaising with delegates and communicating with clients.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with the Digital Development team to set up websites and apps for new event projects, including drafting and typesetting content, suggesting layout and proof reading copy supplied
- Managing registration databases and providing weekly updates to the Project Manager and client
- Providing assistance in the administration of and research for competitive tenders/bids and projects
- Venue searching and production of associated reports
- Liaising with external agencies in the searching and selection of professional speakers, conference facilitators and entertainments
- When required, working with the Project Manager in the development of event theme and content, including the sourcing of specialist external suppliers
- Working with the Project Manager to provide assistance in the marketing and promotion of events, utilising a variety of communication channels including social media
- Answering and processing delegate queries by a variety of communication methods
- Undertaking written and verbal communication with clients, delegates, venues, caterers, transport organisations, exhibitors, speakers and third party organisations involved in the delivery of projects
- Providing general office administration and support for other areas of the business
The Candidate: As a Project Administrator, you will be an enthusiastic individual with previous office administration experience, accurate and precise communication skills and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Experience working with online database and CRM systems is desired. Applicants will be enthusiastic, have a warm and friendly manner and be confident when communicating with colleagues, clients and customers in person, over the telephone and by email. Working on multiple events, you will have excellent organisational skills and an ability to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines.
Essential Candidate Criteria:
- Previous office administration experience
- Accurate and precise communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Able to meet deadlines
Desirable Candidate Criteria:
Experience working with online databases and CRM systems
Are you the Project Administrator that we are looking for to work in the Leyland office? If YES, then hit the 'Apply' button now. You will be asked to complete a short questionnaire and attach your CV and Covering Letter, explaining why you want to apply for this role and why you think you're suitable.
Vacancy: Project Administrator (x2 positions available)